Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:13 pm

I'm using the free spire.doc. I use it only to convert small .docx files to HTML and it works great except one issue:

If I have a DOCx file with images that contain links (like a facebook icon in a signature that has a link to direct to the facebook account) and I convert it to HTML, the images are loaded but without the links.

My code is very simple:

using Spire.Doc;
using Spire.Doc.Documents;
private void loaddocfile(string filename)
{

Document document = new Document();
document.LoadFromFile(filename);
string TempFile = hidMoverDataFolder.Value + "Temp.htm";
document.SaveToFile(TempFile, FileFormat.Html);
}

Please assist
Thanks

Shai

shaikrysler

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:22 am

Hi Shai,

Thanks for using our products.
I tested your scenario with both Free Spire.Doc for .NET Version:7.11 and the latest commercial version Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.9.6, and did reproduce your issue. I have posted this issue to our Dev team with the ticket SPIREDOC-5048 for further investigation.
We will let you know if there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:19 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:10.3.5 which fixes the issue of SPIREDOC-5048.
Please download the new version from the following links to test.

Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/10.3.5

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc