Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 03, 2021 9:35 am

Hello,

I read "Free version is limited to 10 pages of PDF", but what exactly does this mean?

* You can only create/read 10 PDF pages all together?

* For each time you start your application, you can only create/read 10 PDF pages? (and if you need more you have to close the application, and start it again)

* You can use the Spire.PDF component indefinitely, without limitations on how many times the application creates/reads PDF files, as long as the PDFs have 10 pages or less?

Thanks!

r.vanlaake

Mon May 03, 2021 10:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Your last description is correct. You can use our Free Spire.PDF to create or read unlimited PDF files. The 10-page limitation is for a single PDF file (single PdfDocument object).

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri May 28, 2021 2:13 pm

With the free version does that mean if you have a PDF which is larger than 10 pages you cannot access it?

I need to write something that converts the first page only to an image however you get the warning when trying to open a larger PDF even though I only need page 1

Thanks

imexpart

Mon May 31, 2021 1:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Yes, if your PDF file is more than 10 pages, you will not be able to access it with the Free Spire.PDF since this file cannot be loaded. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If there are any other questions related to our product, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:42 am

I want to use spire.pdf to convert PDF files to Excel format. As I am using free license, I can convert only 10 pages in the file. I have 2 different formats of pds files xfa based and Acrobat based.

I can convert only Acrobat based files using spire.pdf but failing to convert xfa based pdf. Is this also a limitation in free license?

Please advise if the commercial product can be used on a monthly paid basis as I want to confirm this product can be used for xfa based license as well or not.

Please do reply at the earliest.

Sujitha1203

Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:21 am

Hi,
Iam using FreeSpire.PDF free version to convert PDF into a Word document. iam missing some background colors after converting into word document. its giving light grey instead of blue color. is this limitation of a free version.

please replay ASAP

sateeshreddy992

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:05 am

Hello sateeshreddy992,

Thanks for your inquiry.
As for your situation, I suggest you use the latest version of Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:8.9.2 to test again. Because the latest commercial version contains more bug fixes. If the problem persists after testing, please provide us with your test documentation. You can attach it here or send it via email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:53 am

Sujitha1203 wrote:I want to use spire.pdf to convert PDF files to Excel format. As I am using free license, I can convert only 10 pages in the file. I have 2 different formats of pds files xfa based and Acrobat based.

I can convert only Acrobat based files using spire.pdf but failing to convert xfa based pdf. Is this also a limitation in free license?

Please advise if the commercial product can be used on a monthly paid basis as I want to confirm this product can be used for xfa based license as well or not.

Please do reply at the earliest.

Hello Sujitha1203,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Free version is limited to 10 pages of PDF. This limitation is enforced during loading and creating files. When converting PDF to Image, the first 3 pages of PDF files will be converted to other format (such as xlsx、image etc.) successfully. However, FreeSpire.Pdf doesn’t restrict the function of converting XFA-based Pdf document to Excel.

I suggest that you update to our latest commercial version of Spire.PDF from the following link and test your issue. If the issue still exists, please offer the following message, thanks for your assistance in advance.
In addition, we are willing to provide a temporary license (one month free) to help you remove the warning message and the function limitaions. If you need it, you can contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com).

1) Your XFA-based input Pdf document.
2) Application type, such as Console App, .NET Framework 4.8 or JDK1.8.
3) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
Spire.Pdf 8.9.1 for Java: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/pdf-for-java.html
Spire.Pdf 8.9.2 for Net: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:26 am

sateeshreddy992 wrote:Hi,
Iam using FreeSpire.PDF free version to convert PDF into a Word document. iam missing some background colors after converting into word document. its giving light grey instead of blue color. is this limitation of a free version.

please replay ASAP

Hello,

Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.PDF