Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:21 am

i am using spire.Doc free version i have question there is limited 500 paragraph and 25 tables , will this limit apply for every word document or all over document which uploaded ??

saqibhussain

Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:04 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Free version is limited to 500 paragraphs and 25 tables, kindly note that the limitation is enforced during reading(Document.LoadFromFile()) or writing files(Document.SaveToFile()). If the content of the document over the limitation, we will only read or save the elements inside the limitation.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:49 am

if i save 5 document whose contents are 500 paragraph i mean every content has 100 paragraph (100*5)=500 ! so it will be out of limit or not ??
and i uploaded my project on live server so it is not reading document file in editor even though reading on local .. will i have to do something else to be read on live server??

saqibhussain

Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback!

For the first question: When loading a document, we only determine the number of paragraphs in a single loaded document. So it is no problem to reading one 100 paragraphs document from five 100 paragraphs documents.

For the second question: You can also use the document.LoadFromStream(stream); or document.SaveToStream(stream,fileFormat) to load or save the file via stream when you are running project on live sever.

If you have any other questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:02 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

Has the issue been solved now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:18 am

_Application applicationclass = new Application();
applicationclass.Documents.Open(ref fileSavePath);
applicationclass.Visible = false;
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Document document = applicationclass.ActiveDocument;
//Save the word document as HTML file.
document.SaveAs(ref htmlFilePath, ref documentFormat);
LogHelper.PrintError("File Error Dated: " + DateTime.Now.ToString() + "->DocumentSave->");
//Close the word document.
document.Close();

i used this code but giving error when runs this line (applicationclass.Documents.Open(ref fileSavePath);) i have also installed office 2019 on live server
raising this error [ Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)) ] please guide me to solve this
thank you

saqibhussain

Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:35 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Kindly note that you were using the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Document not our Spire.Doc, and sorry that I do not know much about these. I recommend that you can find helping on the official website of the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.

If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:03 am

if i'm going to use Spire.doc except Microsoft.office.inetrop.word.document it does not let me use this [ _Application applicationclass = new Application(); ] that's why have to use Microsoft.office.inetrop.word.document ......! could you please guide me in this situtation what should i do if i use Spire.Doc how can i open document in editor using spire.doc

saqibhussain

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:17 am

Hello,

Kindly note that our Spire.Doc is a pure backend plugin, and we do not support opening the document in editor with [ _Application applicationclass = new Application(); ] like Microsoft.office.inetrop. Hope you can understand.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:22 am

Yes thank you i have opened document using spire.doc rather than Interop.word.document again thank full to you and your team to effort .....
i have one question when i save the document and view saved document it shows this line [ Evaluation Warning: The document was created with Spire.Doc for .NET. ] how to remove??

saqibhussain

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:16 am

Hello,

You are welcome.

The trial version will add a red watermark to the generated documents, and only supports converting the first 10 pages to other formats. After you apply a license, the watermark will be removed and the page limit will be lifted. To help you remove the warning watermark, we can provide you with a one-month temporary license. If you need this, please provide us with your email address here, or you can send email to support@e-iceblue.com to require the license.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:57 am

thank you so much and your team ... i have done my task using spire.doc thank you so much for guiding me

saqibhussain

Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:18 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback!

Glad to hear that your issue has been solved.

If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc