Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 29, 2020 12:20 pm

Hi,
I bought Spire.Doc PRO and got licence file.
As i used for complex application i must load licence via Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("your license key")
I called Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("your license key") and send my key from XML document, i added in windows service in main method on beginning and also in web part of app I added in App_Start, and still not working on pages after page 3 I always get read message. ....
Can you help me with this ?

Regards
Dzenan

nilex.developer

Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:16 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Are you using the free version of Spire.Doc? Kindly note when using the free Spire.Doc to convert word documents to PDF and XPS files, you can only get the first 3 page of PDF and XPS file and will get the red message like "Free version converting word documents to PDF files, you can only get the first 3 page of PDF file".
The latest commercial version is Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.5.8, please make sure you have downloaded the correct version.
If there is still any issue, please share your project with us. You could send it to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:53 am

Hello,

Greeting from E-iceblue!
Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:47 am

Hello,

Yes! this helps. I had free dll but must have another , this works ok now. thx
Dzenan

nilex.developer

Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:05 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that!
If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc