Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 10, 2012 5:41 pm

In the license.elic.xml we've received, Spire.Office.XLS's product version is 7.0 so I assumed that the key should work for all spire.xls version.
I've followed the steps on using the license in silverlight but the evaluation worksheet still appears.

Does that mean that I need to install Spire.Office instead of Spire.XLS?

tlm

Fri May 11, 2012 5:50 am

Hi Tlm,

So sorry for the inconvenience. Spire.XLS Version 7.0 is a special version only exists in Spire.Office Version 2.0. It doesn't include Spire.XLS Silverlight part. However, the latest Version of Spire.Office and Spire.XLS both include Spire.XLS Silverlight. You can update youe license to the latest to have a try.

Please feel free to contact us for anything at any time. Have a great day!
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Sat May 12, 2012 2:11 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. In that case, can I update the license to a Spire.XLS version that supports silverlight? are there any extra fees by doing so?

tlm

Mon May 14, 2012 1:43 am

Hi Tlm,

You can update your product from Spire.Office 2.0 to Spire.Office 2.1. Spire.Office 2.1 includes the Spire.XLS silverlight part.

Download Spire.Office 2.1 Here:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-office-for-net-now.html
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Return to Spire.XLS