Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:23 am

Hi,

I've downloaded the Spire.PDF version for java to test the PDF to Doc/x functionality. I can convert from PDF to Doc and I see the evaluation warning at the top (as expected).
My problem is that I need to compare the generated word document to the original word document to test if they are identical or some formatting was made which will make the 2 documents not identical. With the evaluation warning showing I can't compare the 2 documents (even if I try to remove the message manually, I get a messed-up format).
My question, is there a way to get a temporary license which will remove the evaluation format for a few days so I can run my test and evaluate the production version?

Thanks for the help

N

nirozeri

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for your message.
We just sent a temporary license( one month free) of Spire.PDF for Java to your email(admin@red-line.io). Please add the below code to apply it. If there is any further question, welcome to write back.
Code: Select all
//Register the license key
com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey("your license key");

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:11 am

Hi Lisa!
We are going to use your product for printing PDF files in our solution and I'm testing this functionality now.
Due to full version of Spire.PDF has additional statement on top of the page I'm trying free one. But I got this issue (forum/viewtopic.php?forum_uri=pdfsinglepagescalingmode-actualsize-margins-incorrect&t=9722&start=15&sid=3d5c3a73d9660eac63eb10c7b9cd3626) and can't validate latest changes. Could you please provide me temp licence for Spire.PDF for .Net?

ilyakuzn

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:26 am

Hello Ilya,

Thanks for using our Spire products.
We just sent a temporary license of Spire.PDF for .NET to you. Please check your email.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:19 am

Hello Ilya,

Have you received the temporary license of Spire.PDF for .NET?

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:51 pm

I evaluating your Spire Pdf Java libraries, I need a temporary license of "Spire.Pdf for java" in order to test the implementation without the evaluation warning. I don't know where to get it from.
Thanks in advance.
Email Id:daringkrishnan@gmail.com

krishayan

Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:40 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Our sales team have sent a temporary license (one month free) to your email address(daringkrishnan@gmail.com). Please refer to this tutorial (How to Apply the License by license key) to apply the license. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:27 pm

Hi,
can i have a temporary license key for test the product?
Please

Filiamet

Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:08 am

Filiamet wrote:Hi,
can i have a temporary license key for test the product?
Please

Hi,

If you are an enterprise user, you can enter this link https://www.e-iceblue.com/TemLicense.html to get a free license file.

If you are an individual user, please send an email to sales@e-iceblue.com with the following information being included.

Product:
License Registered email address:

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDF