Spire.DocViewer for .NET is a powerful Word Viewer component for developers to display, convert and interact with Word Documents easily.

Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi,

I have bought Spire.Office for .NET this week and have been using it. For now I am using Spire.Doc.Wpf and Spire.DocViewer.Wpf for WPF, I applied the license sent to me by email after the purchase as an EmbeddedResource as explained in the tutorial. I also tried calling LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFile passing it the FileInfo instance of the XML license file. But unfortunately I still always see the message saying that it's an evaluation version on both the DocViewer and on the generated Doc files. The libraries I added as reference are the latest version downloaded from your website.
Spire.DocViewer.Wpf version is 4.5.14.18240, Spire.License version is 1.3.7.40, Spire.Doc.Wpf version is 7.9.10.18240.
Can you help me out with this please, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you

Ali

abensaid

Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:02 am

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note that the license you bought is for .NET libraries only and cannot be used for removing the evaluation message generated by the WPF libraries. You will need to purchase an extra license for WPF if you'd like to use the WPF components as well.

https://www.e-iceblue.com/Buy/Spire.Office-for-WPF.html

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Hi,

Then I made a mistake because my app is in WPF and I am only going to use it in a WPF environment. Is there anyway I can switch my license from Spire.Office.NET to Spire.Office.WPF ? I also see a difference in price, is it possible to get refunded for the difference please ?
Thank you for your understanding

Ali

abensaid

Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 am

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your reply.
Our sales team has sent you a formal Spire.Office for WPF license, please check it. And we will refund the price difference of 400 dollars to you.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:14 pm

Hi,

Thank you very much for your understanding. And thank you for a great customer service.

Have a good day

Ali

abensaid

Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:59 am

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your reply.
Any question, welcome to contact us. Have a nice day.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.DocViewer