Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:40 am

Hi there,

I am using Spire.Doc to join together 3 PDF files. When this happens I get the Evaluation Warning message on the top of page 2 saying "The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET".

I am not sure if I have applied the licence file correctly. As far as I know I am licenced for Spire.DOC Pro Edition. I am using Spire.Doc in the context of a self-hosted WCF service. I have added the licence file which I know deploys with the application. I have even set manually using Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey('XXX') both when the service starts and when my helper class is initialised (after troubleshooting).

I have only just installed your product and have recently installed a hot fix as recommended by a previous post to fix an issue. This was the Spire.Doc 5.8 download. I have then added references to the DLLS in the Bin\NET4.0 folder from that MSI install into my project. These definitely install with the application.

Have I done something wrong? And is there a way to see in the code whether the product is licenced or not? E.g. with Spire.License class? Help!?

Thanks,

James

james.bartlett

Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:14 am

Dear James,

Thanks for your detailed information.
I suppose you are using Spire.PDF to merge 3 PDF files, as only Spire.PDF can load PDF files and then merge those files.
And our sales team will contact you. If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc