Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:31 pm

We just purchased the PDF Viewer and I can't seem to get the license to work
We have tried a few options with the license but can't get any to work
can you let me know what i messed up on that license install
also
my Next Previous buttons don't work
I copied them from your exampe

colinmhart

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:20 am

Hello colinmhart,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Do you mean that your license didn't take effect at your side? I tested your license and found it is valid for our latest Spire.PDFViewer Pack(Hotfix) Version:7.7.1, the warning message "the version can be used only for evaluation purpose" can be removed successfully.
Here, I uploaded a demo which I applied your license and included the function of Next Previous buttons. you can directly run it on your side.
If your scenario is different, in order to facilitate our further investigation, please provide us with your testing code and files. You can attach them here or send them to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 pm

I emailed Support with our files are I was unable to get it to work
thanks for all the help

colinmhart

Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 am

Hello colinmhart,

Thanks for your sharing.
You purchased the license of our Spire.PDFViewer for Forms, it can not be used for Asp program, you need to use the license of Spire.PDFViewer for Asp. These are two products. Do you just need the license of Spire.PDFViewer for Asp? If you buy wrong, we can change the corresponding product license for you. Look forward to your feedback.
Besides, for your previous and next buttons, I found that your code used "PdfDocumentViewer1. NextPage ()", please use the "pdfDocumentViewer1. NextPage ()" with lowercase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:13 pm

checkling to see if any update on this
thanks

colinmhart

Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:39 am

Hello colinmhart,

Thanks for your reply.
We look forward to your checking results. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:37 am

Hello colinmhart,

Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:38 pm

nope that didn't fix the issue
I will email you my files
thanks

colinmhart

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:29 am

Hello colinmhart,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please use “pdfDocumentViewer1” instead of "pdfdocumentviewer1" in your "Organizer.aspx” file. If theie is still any problem after testing, please provide us with a complete runnable project, including the.csproj file.
As I before mentioned that, you purchased the license of our Spire.PDFViewer for Forms, it can not be used for Asp program. We can change the corresponding license of Spire.PDFViewer for Asp for you if you confimed that.
Besides, please refer to this tutorial to apply two licenses in the same project.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lic ... o_Licenses

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.PDFViewer