Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi,

I have recently updated nuget package of Spire.Presentaiotn 3.7.0 to 3.8.6 , and now I keep getting watermarks on created pptx and svg.

Capture4.PNG

Rolling back to 3.7.0 removes watermarks , so this is clearly version issue and not a license one.
Please fix this ASAP as I desperately need fixes from version 3.8.0 and 3.8.6 and I'm unable to upgrade while those watermarks are present.

Regards

Stecya

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:01 am

Dear Stecya,

Please kindly note that if the license subscription expires, the updated version of Spire.Presentation is no longer available. The warning message will appear again. But we didn't find your purchase record on our side, could you please provide your purchase information such as order number or license registration email. You could send them to us via email( support@e-iceblue.com ). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:28 am

Hi

I have written an email to support@e-iceblue.com with purchase information.
I haven't got any reply. Please confirm that you received it.

Regards

Stecya

Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:21 am

Dear Stecya,

Sorry we didn’t receive your email, could you zip it and send again? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation