Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:28 am

Dear support team,

I've recently developed an app using the free version of Spire.doc and would like to re-distribute the libraries as part of the app which we would to use in our institution within the limits of the free edition. Are there any limitation to re-distribute the libraries (Spire.doc.dll, Spire.pdf.dll, Spire.license.dll) ? I post this question here because I could not find this topic in Spire.doc forum.

Thank you in advance.

HirakuOno

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:24 am

Hello,

Our Free Spire.XLS is totally free for your commercial and personal use. There is no limitation for you to re-distribute the libraries. But please kindly note that we only update the free version irregularly.

If you have any other questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerley,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:50 pm

Hi ,

I'm using freespire.pdf to convert pdf to image using the following line... the pdf I'm using contains single page and I'm using C# in my asp.net core 3.1 application. its taking nearly 4-5 min to convert pdf to image. Is there any alter solution or I'm using it wrong??? kindly help me to resolve this... will share my code

my code :

PdfDocument doc = new PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile(pdfFilePath);
Image image = Bitmap.FromStream(doc.SaveAsImage(0, PdfImageType.Bitmap)); => here its dead slow

kajulnisha.umar

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:39 am

Hello kajulnisha,

Thank you for contacting.
As for your case, I prefer to recommend you firstly try again with our latest commercial version (Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:7.10.4). If your issue still exists, to help better investigate it, please share us with your testing PDF file, you could send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Please also provide your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit, RAM:8GB) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:39 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did our commercial version work for you? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:23 pm

I'm using this below dependency for pdf sign using java (11 version)

Code: Select all
<repositories>
      <repository>
         <id>com.e-iceblue</id>
         <name>e-iceblue</name>
         <url>https://repo.e-iceblue.com/nexus/content/groups/public/</url>
      </repository>
   </repositories>

<dependency>
         <groupId>e-iceblue</groupId>
         <artifactId>spire.pdf</artifactId>
         <version>9.7.8</version>
      </dependency>

However I'm getting error when I'm trying to load the pfx file which I created using openssl
This is the below error:

Code: Select all
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.spire.pdf.packages.sprehq.spr┥(X509Certificate.java:90)
   at com.spire.pdf.packages.sprehq.<init>(X509Certificate.java:173)
   at com.spire.ms.System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate.sprㆀ≃(X509Certificate.java:169)
   at com.spire.ms.System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2.sprㆀ≃(X509Certificate2.java:355)
   at com.spire.ms.System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2.spr•≋(X509Certificate2.java:398)
   at com.spire.ms.System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2.<init>(X509Certificate2.java:65)
   at com.spire.pdf.security.PdfCertificate.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.gcit.document.service.AddDigitalSignature.main(AddDigitalSignature.java:25)

How to resolve the same ?

Karthikeyan1995

Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:11 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
In order to facilitate our quick and effective investigation and resolution of your issue, please provide your pfx file and sample test code that can reproduce your issue. You could attach them here or send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Wenly
E-iceblue support team

Wenly.Zhang

Return to Spire.PDF