Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:36 pm

Hello

I've gone through the article here: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lic ... nsing.html and tried all kind of supported ways to register the license file but the generated word file still contains the red paragraph saying "Evaluation Warning: The document was created with Spire.Doc for .NET."

I got the license file from my customer and for testing purposes, tried to apply it on my local dev environment. It simply doesn't work - either the license file is corrupt / invalid or I didn't understand something very basic.
the app which tries to make use of Spire.Doc is a Azure Function web service, basically a standard Class library based on .NET Core 3.1.

Is there any chance to produce a log output of Spire.Doc so that i can trace what is going wrong?
Any hint is very appriciated...

Lukas

lukasjung

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:46 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry we can not find your license information according to your email address, could you please provide your purchase information such as order number or license registration email for us reference? You can send them to me via email(William.Zhang@e-iceblue.com).Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team

William.Zhang

Return to Spire.Doc