Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Hi,

We still get water marks issues despite we're setting up the license, we tried by loading it as a file, we tried directly by actual key.

We also ensure we're running this console/exe (.net) as administrator.

--- Detail ---

Here's our scenario:
I initially developed a .net console application based on nuget spire free, which works but has limits as we know.

We purchased the license yesterday, the $599 one, because the page is very unclear about the different with the next for $200 more.

I then installed via nuget the library as the email we received told us to, and initially I was able to compile but got the watermarks, then I realized I downloaded the nuget version of the ".Pack" word, so I went back and used the .NET Standard version instead with hot fix "Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition(hotfix) Version:7.10.0"

At this point it doesn't compile at all because it doesn't have the FileFomat.PDF saving.

How do I get the PDF fileformat to work AND the watermarks to go away ?

(I've user both Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey() and Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileName() both with Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense() also).

mexipass

Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
According to your description, you have bought our Spire.Doc Standard Edition. Note your license is only valid for the Standard Edition and our Standard Edition doesn't support conversion. If you need to convert Word to PDF, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to upgrade your license file from Spire.Doc Standard Edition to Pro Edition. If you have other questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:58 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.Doc