Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 16, 2022 8:21 am

Hi Sir:
I got a problem.
I have the license of Spire.PDF.
It can work on winform,
But can’t work on WPF.
I already add the line below
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileName("license.elic.xml");
or
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileFullPath(@"C:\xxxxx\license.elic.xml");
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();

On my program.
But it can’t work on WPF.

Can you give me any support or suggest??
I never try it on Web app.
If it neither work on web app, I will request a support by another topic.

chunhsiung.lee

Mon May 16, 2022 9:44 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I searched our records and found that you purchased our Spire.PDF for .NET. Kindly note the Spire.PDF for .NET and Spire.PDF for WPF have different licenses. Your license is only valid for .NET dlls. You can check if the dll you referenced in your WPF platform is Spire.Pdf.Wpf.dll or Spire.Pdf.dll. The former needs a license for Spire.Pdf for WPF, the latter is available for your license. Actually, the Spire.Pdf.dll could also work with WPF platform, please remove the Spire.Pdf.Wpf.dll form your WPF project and reference the dll (Spire.Pdf.dll) from NET folder under Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:8.5.0 . If the issue still brothers you, please feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF