Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello,

Before we purchase the tool I would like to clear up my ambiguity about the license agreement.
I have an application that I need to alter that will incorporate your component. Once the application is built it will be distributed to 45 locations of our end users. Based on the statement below I am okay to do this right?

You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to integrate the Licensed Software into Your Applications and to distribute such Licensed Software in connection with said Applications, provided that
(a) said Applications do not in any way compete with the Licensed Software, or provide substantially the same functionality as the Licensed Software, or expose the functionality of the Licensed Software through a programmable interface;
(b) each of Your Applications developed using Licensed Software is substantially larger, more complex, and contains a significantly wider range of functions as compared to the Licensed Software;
(c) each of Your Applications developed using Licensed Software is designed for end users, rather than for developers who would be able to build other software that would compete with the Licensed Software, and
(d) You do not permit further distribution of the Licensed Software by Your end users.

Also, I will purchase five licenses and I have five developers in one location who will be altering our in house application. Once complete the application will be distributed to 45 locations. The statement below does NOT mean I can only distribute to one (1) location right? Does it means that the developers must maintain one physical location?

I " Developer License " which may also be referred to as "1 Developer License" means that only one named individual developer employed by You may be given access to the Licensed Software and/or the License Key(s) for the sole purpose of developing and maintaining Your Applications.
A Developer License must be purchased for each developer utilizing The Product to create custom applications.? A Developer Subscription allows deployment of any number of custom applications, utilizing The Product, to one (1) physical location. For as long as this specific individual developer is employed or engaged by You in any capacity whatsoever whereby he or she may access the Licensed Software and/or the License Key(s), no other developer may be given access to the Licensed Software and/or the License Key(s).

Thanks,
Sophia Kelsey

skelsey

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 am

Dear Sophia,

Thanks for your message. Please kindly note that all developers who are working on the project need to be licensed and there are two main factors that do matter which subscription to choose, how many developers works on the project and how many Geography Location that deploy application.

According to your description (5 developers and 45 distritube locations), we recommend Site Enterprise OEM Subscription to you, which enable unlimited number of developers in the register organization to create an unlimited number of custom applications using our Product. It allows royalty-free deployment of any number of custom applications, utilizing The Product, to UNLIMITED Geography Location.

You can check the below URL for detailed information:

http://www.e-iceblue.com/Buy/purchase-policies.html

Best regards,

Gary

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc