Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello
I purchased a Spire.Doc pro licence for version 6

I discovered a bug and wanted to test the latest version of spire.doc
(for the bug, see sum-above-error-with-french-decimal-separator-t9024.html)
I updated (with nuget) the version in Visual Studio 2019 to version 8.1.10 and got then red evaluation warning, that is all right.
(The bug is already present in this version)

But when I returned to v6.12.8, even after stopping and restarting Visual Studio, then warning continue to appear.

What can I do to suppress this message now that I'm back to my paid licence version ?

danielhalte1

Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Sorry we don't find the purchase information related to your register email. Could you please provide your Order number or purchase email so that we could record your purchase information?
Besides, how do you apply your license? I recommend you apply your license by license key (How to Apply the License by license key), since sometimes your application could not read the license file because of lack of permission or other reason.
If there is still any issue, to help us better look into it, I am afriad we need your license information/file to reproduce your issue. You could send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Hello
I did a mistake.

In (unlicenced) v8, I updated a word document, which in the end shows the red mark.
When I went back to the (Licenced) v6, I reused the first updated document.

Obviously, I found the red mark, but this one came from v8, not from v6 version.

After manually removing this red mark, I verified that my tests in v6 didn't add the mark, nor in this document, neither in others.

danielhalte1

Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:53 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Glad to hear that you find the cause yourself. If you need other assistance, just feel free to contact us!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc