Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:29 pm

Good morning.
I'm using the library com.spire.xls to edit an excel file that I convert to pdf format. In particular, there is a chart with some labels and I'm trying to edit them with the library. This is the code that i'm using:

Code: Select all
Worksheet sheet = workbook.getWorksheet().get(0);
// an example that shows how i set the text in a label of the graph:
sheet.getCharts().get(0).getPrimaryCategoryAxis().getCategoryLabels().getCellList().get(0).setText("EBT");

When I load the pdf in Angular, the label "EBT" is showed as "..". If I add some white spaces to extend the size of the label, it is showed as "E..". How can I fix this issue?

L43985it

Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated a excel file with chart to test your scenario with the latest version of Spire.Xls 12.8.4 for Java, but I didn’t reproduce your issue, are you using the latest version of Spire.Xls? If not, please update to the latest version and have a test. If the issue still exists, please offer the following message to help us reproduce your issue and work out a solution for you. Thanks for your assistance in advance.

1) Your input Excel file.
2) Your full test code that can reproduce your issue.
3) The JDK version, such as Oracle JDK1.8.
4) Your test environment (such as Win-10 64bit) and region setting (such as Chinese China).

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.XLS