Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:14 am

Hi there,

I'm having a hard time searching for the cause of this issue.
I'm using the free java version of spire.xls (Spire.Xls-FE_3.9.1) to fill a template and export it to PDF afterwards, which works perfectly fine in my IDE (Eclipse)
but when I start a compiled version of said programm it stops at the line "Workbook book = new Workbook();" and won't proceed any further.

I've already tried updating the libraries, creating a new project with just the class but nothing helped..

Are there any kind of restrictions to the free-version which could cause this issue?

If you need any of my code, let me know.

relaxooooo

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:55 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I created java project and then export it to a jar file. When running the jar file, I did not reproduce your issue.
What does the "a compiled version of said programm" you mentioned specifically refer to? To help us investigate further, could you please describe your problem in detail? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:45 am

Hi again,

I've found the cause, it was a wrong jre/jdk version... :oops:
But thanks for the quick response.

Kind regards

relaxooooo

Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:16 am

Okay, I am glad to hear that your issue has been solved.
If you encounter any issues related to our products in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.XLS