Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:26 pm

Hi,

I receive the below error message while loading the document.

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in Spire.Doc.dll
Additional information: Could not load type 'spr㑧' from assembly 'Spire.Pdf, Version=6.2.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3'. "

Could you help me to overcome this issue.

Thanks,
Seema.

nazeesx1

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please make sure that you have referenced all the dlls of Spire.Doc from the same folder. Below is the information of the dlls in the latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.4.7 for your kind reference.
Spire.Doc.dll 8.4.7
Spire.License.dll 1.3.8
Spire.Pdf.dll 6.4.11

I suggest you remove all dlls related to our product in your project, and then re-add the corresponding dlls. If there is still any issue, please share your project with us for further investigation. You could send it to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Hi Rachel,

I'm also using Spire.Xls features in my project. Is there any modification is required for the same.?

Thanks,
Seema.

nazeesx1

Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:24 pm

Hi Rachel,

Just an update. As requested below dll were added to the project. Spire.License dll was not found when I tried to find using NuGet.
Spire.doc v8.4.7
Spire.pdf v6.4.11
Spire.xls v10.4.9

Here is the error message which I received.
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred in Spire.Doc.dll
Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.Pdf, Version=6.4.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"

Thanks,
Seema.

nazeesx1

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi,

Another quick question. is there an option to add null value in spire.doc.table.?
for example :
table[0,0].AddParagraph().AppendText(" "); // In this line I receive an out of range exception due to null value is provided.

Thanks,
Seema.

nazeesx1

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:52 am

Hi Seema,

Thanks for your feedback.
Kindly note that each of our products is independent and incompatible, if you want to use multiple components of Spire in a same project, you need to download the Spire.Office (the latest version is Spire.Office 5.4.2) to avoid incompatibility issues.
As for your another question, I tested the below code with Spire.Office 5.4.2 but didn't encounter any issue. To help us further look into it, please provide your full code and your input file(if any).
Code: Select all
    Document doc = new Document();
    Section section = doc.AddSection();
    Table table = section.AddTable();
    table.TableFormat.Borders.BorderType = BorderStyle.Single;
    table.ResetCells(2, 3);
    table[0, 0].AddParagraph().AppendText(" ");
    doc.SaveToFile("out.docx");

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed May 06, 2020 8:03 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc