Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:49 am

I met that issue when read from .docx file then generate it back to .pdf file.
Image (issue met only with bold word)

I used OS:Image

tringuyen

Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:41 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us further investigate your issue, please provide your input file as well as your testing code for our reference. You could upload here or send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing via email.
Since the code you provided contains some custom classes, I cannot run it directly on my side. I used the latest Spire.Doc for Java Version:3.3.0 to directly convert your Word file to PDF, but didn’t reproduce your issue. If you were using an old version, please download the latest version and try again. And I also uploaded my runnable .jar file for your reference. You could run it on your side and then tell us your testing result.

Besides, kindly note that when using our product for conversion on Linux systems, the corresponding fonts used in Word file need to be installed on the Linux systems. I noticed that the font “Lucida Bright” is used in your Word file, please make sure it is installed on your system.

If the issue still happens, to help us look into it better, please provide a runnable project as well as your output file. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc