Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Hello.

I found several bugs in our version 3.0.0.0. Is this version still supported for bug fixing?

Best regards,
Steve

dfense

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 am

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I am afraid you have to use our latest versions to solve the problem, there is no other alternative to that issue.
Sorry for inconvenience!
For your information, you need purchase new subscription, you can get 30% disccount for upgrade.
Please contact with sales(AT)e-iceblue.com

Best Regards.
Jason Tan
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Jason.Tan

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:22 pm

I would buy it, sure, but the latest version still contains this errors. Well, we are a big company and we need a fully functional excel component, but we cant wait long times until a fixed version is out. I'm sorry for that.

Regards

dfense

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your additional information.
Could you please provider more detail information to us, so we can fix this issues as soom as possible.
our latest version,
http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/spire.xls_5.7.2.zip

Best Regards.
Jason Tan
e-iceblue Support Team

Jason.Tan

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 am

Hello.

Ok, here are some hints, tested with version 5.7.2:

1. If i use [Range].FormulaR1C1, it doesnt take affect in the created chart:
    2. If i set the DataRange property of a chart, and the first field in the source range is empty, it is still displayed in the chart
    3. If i set [ChartSerie].DataFormat.ShowActiveValue = true, its still not displayed in the chart
    4. As the latest version still doesn't support multiple ranges, i need to copy the required data for the DataRange property to another range. See what it does, when i create a chart from it:

Regards,
Steve

dfense

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your detail information.
We will research it and reply to you.

Best Regards
Jason Tan
e-iceblue Support Team

Jason.Tan