Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Dear support team,

I am evaluating Spire.Doc (Version 6.0.0.4040) for one reason only - Its ability to create HTML with embedded Images from Word documents.
So I tested different types of doc(x) documents and found that some Images Show OK but others don't. Instead of the Image only a small "icon" like [X] img0 is shown in the browser (see attachment). This happens for embedded Visio Drawings but also for plain PNG-Images.

Is this a limitation or am I missing something?

Thanks
Stephan

ironman

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test, I was unable to reproduce the issue on my side. To help us investigate further, please share us with the Word documents that have the issue. You could attach them here or send to our email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:01 am

Hello

Find a sample input (docx) with used code and the output file (html) in the attached zip archive.

Thanks
Stephan

ironman

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing. I have noticed the issue and posted it to our DEV team. Once it is fixed, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:02 am

Hello,

Glad to inform your that the issue has been fixed. Welcome to download Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.0.87.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:44 am

Hello,

Greeting from E-iceblue.
Has the hotfix resolved your issue?
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Return to Spire.Doc