Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:37 pm

Hello,
im trying to print an excel File (.xlsx). I´m using IntelliJ with OpenJDK 18 on Windows 11. When im using Spire.XLS.free or Spire.office.free im getting everytime IllegalAccessError.
i have also tried the repo and dependecy from this post

"Error in Excel converter with openJdk 17" (im not allowed to post links :mrgreen: )

and it worked well, but is marked with the valuation warning. I´m clueless what to do and after more than 6 hours in researching, im writing this post now :lol:
I hope someone could help me :)
Attachments
maven POM.png
maven POM.png (48.77 KiB) Viewed 496 times
error.png
error.png (500.4 KiB) Viewed 496 times

DerLatzer

Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:53 pm

Edit:
It has nothing to do with Maven. I build a new project without maven and just wrote the code in Main and the same error appears :cry:

DerLatzer

Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:59 am

Hello DerLatzer,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that we only upgrade our free version irregularly. For your situation, you need to keep using our commercial version. To help you remove the warning, our sales team have provided you with a temporary license(one month free) via email. Please use the license key way to apply it. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lic ... ply_by_Key

Sincerely
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:34 am

Hello DerLatzer,

Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.XLS