Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:10 am

i got an error when i use spire.doc.free to add water mark,
can anyone konw the reason? thank a lot

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.validateVarAndGetInfo(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/spire/license/Assembly;

yuweiming314

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did a series of tests with Free Spire.Doc for Java Version:2.6.2, but failed to reproduce your issue. Here I uploaded my test project for your reference: http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/demo/MyTest.zip. If your code is different from mine, please share it with us. And to help us investigate your issue further, please share the following information as well. Thanks in advance.
1. The developing tool you used. E.g. IntelliJ IDEA.
2. The JDK version. E.g. jdk1.8.0_111.
3. Your testing environment, such as OS information (E.g. Windows 7, 64bit) and Region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:39 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did you test my project? Did the issue still occur? Please provide the requested information below to help us investigate your issue better. Thanks in advance.
1. The developing tool you used. E.g. IntelliJ IDEA.
2. The JDK version. E.g. jdk1.8.0_111.
3. Your testing environment, such as OS information (E.g. Windows 7, 64bit) and Region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:04 am

I got the same error with Spire.Doc for java version 2.7.3

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.validateVarAndGetInfo(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/spire/license/Assembly;

Reason: This happens when you put both of the jars for Spire.Doc and Spire.Pdf in the same classpath :)

manish.iris

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:11 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that if you want to use two or more Spire's products into same project, you need to use Spire.Office. Now the latest version is Spire.Office for Java Version:2.9.0, please download it and have a try.
Any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc