Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Hi Guys,

I just downloaded the trial version of Spire.Presentation and I'm trying to export the slides of a PPTX file with ASP.Net (VB) but I can't see the SaveAsImage method as described on one your tutorials.

I already added the Imports Spire.Presentation clause but it does not appears on the Intellisense and obviously if I try to run it doesn't run.

any idea?

Thanks

Misael

misael77

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:58 am

Dear Misael,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The free version of Spire.Presentation doesn't have the SaveAsImage method, please upgrade to commercial edition(Spire.Presentation Pack Version:2.2). You can download it from the following link:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Best Regards,
Betsy

Betsy

Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Ok, I already ordered and paid the commercial version since yesterday but I did not receive any license yet !!!! I've been tried to search where to download the license but is so difficult to fin help; I already sent back a couple of emails to your sales dept. but no response yet.

I'm very disappointed because on your page says that the license activation takes 24 hours but usually take less but in my experience this is not truth, I'm struggling with this since yesterday and nobody helps me to figure out what is wrong.

misael77

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 am

Dear Misael,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The license file is generated by our system automatically. Your payment was under approval by PayPal and it took up to 24 hours for them to finish the checking, that's the reason why you got the license late. Now PayPal has approved your payment and the license file of Spire.Presentation has been sent to you. Have you got it?
If there is any question, please let us know. We are here for help.

Best Regards,
Betsy

Betsy

Return to Spire.Presentation