Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:33 am

I buy "Spire.Doc Standard Edition Developer Subscription" but I can't reach to licence key . where I find my license key?

m.hassan

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:55 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note the license key is the string value of the Key attribute of the element License in your license xml file. And we sent the license xml file to you via email. Please open the license xml file and then you will find the license key in it. If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:58 am

Hello, Thanks for your kindly reply. But after checking my mail I did not find any XML file, please check the mail history and send me the feedback.
Thanks

m.hassan

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:19 am

Hi,

I have sent the file via email again. Please have a check and find the license key in the attached license xml file.
Any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:34 am

Ok thanks. I got it. Will try and send feedback. Thanks a lot.

m.hassan

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:08 am

Hi,

Glad to hear you got the file.
Please feel free to contact us if there is any question.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:39 am

this is dll that I donwloaded "Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition(hotfix) Version:7.10.0 "
there is a problem when I try to append html content to document
Code: Select all
      Paragraph paragraph = section.AddParagraph();
                paragraph.AppendHTML("<b>There are many</b>")

Error CS1061 'Paragraph' does not contain a definition for 'AppendHTML' and no accessible extension method 'AppendHTML' accepting a first argument of type 'Paragraph' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

m.hassan

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:10 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please note the function of inserting html is included in the function of conversion, and Spire.Doc Standard Edition doesn't support print and conversion function. If you want to use it, you need to use our Pro version. Please contact our sales team(sales@e-iceblue.com) to upgrade your license of the Spire.Doc standard Edition to Pro Edition. Then download and use Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.9.9 .

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:38 am

https://www.e-iceblue.com/Introduce/word-for-net-introduce.html
there is no any explain that this method is in File Conversion so I decide to get standard package as I don't want to convert to any type

m.hassan

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused and now we have updated the description on our website. And our sales team has sent an email to you with coupon code.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc