Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:21 pm

Greetings,

When I convert an XPS document with hyperlinks to PDF using Spire.PDF, the hyperlinks are lost. Attached are samples of the XPS file and the converted PDF. The hyperlink is the tracking number (9400110200830446987794) just under the information box in the top right corner of the invoice. Here is the VB.net code I am executing:

Dim SpireDocument As New PdfDocument
SpireDocument.LoadFromFile("c:\classic\reports\INV-2048401.xps", FileFormat.XPS)
SpireDocument.SaveToFile("c:\classic\reports\INV-2048401.pdf", FileFormat.PDF)

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to provide. I am a very happy customer. Spire.PDF has been able to do everything I needed. The hyperlink is my only outstanding problem.

Kevin
Last edited by kevinr432 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevinr432

Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:32 am

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Sorry to tell that at present our Spire.PDF doesn't support retaining the hyperlink when converting XPS document to PDF. However, we are considering adding it as a new feature into our further upgrade list with the ticket SPIREPDF-3021. If it can be achieved in the future, we will let you know. Apologize for the incovenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.PDF