Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:44 pm

I'm trying to use the HtmlConverter plugin from Java, but it's unable to load HtmlConverterJava.dll which does not seem to be included with the other dll files in the Windows x64 bundle. Where can I find this dll? Thanks.

marvinwarble

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:49 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
The HtmlConverterJava.dll is included in the Windows-x64 plugin package. About your problem, it should be caused by incorrect path of the plugin package. You could specify the absolute path to load the plugin package directly, please have a try. If there is still any question, please feel free to write back.
Code: Select all
        //Set the plugin path
        String pluginPath = "D:\\plugins-windows-x64";
        HtmlConverter.setPluginPath(pluginPath);

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Maybe I have an outdated version of the plugin package, but the HtmlConverterJava.dll file is not included in the package I have. Could you provide me with a link to the most recent plugin package downloads? Thank you.

marvinwarble

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:35 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Please download the new plugin from the following link. If you need further assistance about using our Spire.PDF, please do not hesitate to contact us.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/plugins/java/plugins-windows-x64.zip

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue suppprt team

Nina.Tang

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:09 am

Hello,

Greetings from e-iceblue.
How is your issue going? Can you give us some feedback at your convenience? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.PDF