Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:27 am

Hi
We have purchased spire PDF license key and it was working fine. Now we are converting HTML to PDF using spire Doc, for this spire doc- existing license key is not working and it is displaying red license text at the top of the pdf. do we need to purchase the license key separately for this? . kindly do the needful

ushanandhini_1297

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Yes, Spire.PDF license key is only used for Spire.PDF. Please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to purchase a Spire.Doc for license.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:50 am

Please anyone tell me answer

I am generating a report using html code and string builder now i want to generate that report in pdf format only using
Migra doc .i am facing problem please suggent me .

BrandonDam

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Do you want to convert html code to PDF using our Spire.Doc? If so, below is the corresponding code for your reference..
Code: Select all
            Document document = new Document();
            Section sec = document.AddSection();
            sec.AddParagraph().AppendHTML("<p>This ia a paragraph.</p>");
            document.SaveToFile("HtmlToPdf.pdf", FileFormat.PDF);

Or if I misunderstood, to help us better understand your issue, please provide more detailed information, such as your input file as well as your desired output. You could upload them here or send them to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:26 am

Hello,

How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.Doc