Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:09 am

Hi,

It doesn’t throw any exception. It just simply not doing anything…………

All the permissions to that folder and file are accessed. I can dynamically create html file and save it to that folder. It’s only PDF file not generating.

ebarton

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 am

Hello ebarton,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us because of that we didn’t know your development environment and the demo we sent to you last time can just ran on local host. Now, we solve your problem and I will send you a demo. I test it and it works well.
Please have a try.

If you still have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Have a great day.

Suvi
e-iceblue support team

Suvi.Wu

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:31 am

Still the same!!!! Working on localhost but not on the Server.

I have created website using .Net 2.0 (Microsoft Visual Studio 2005) in language Visual Basic.

Local host: IIS 7.5 and Windows 7
Live server: Windows Web Server 2008 and IIS 7.5

Can you please get around this?????????????? Please...............

ebarton

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:03 am

Hello ebarton,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience caused by us. But this issue is so strange that we need your help to help us better find the reason why it happened. Would you please do the following steps to help us figure out that whether your Live Server is normal or not?
1.Run the WinForms/11_Conversion/FromHTML(VB language) demo using visual stutio 2005 on your localhost(Spire.Pdf---Demos---VBDemos-VS 2005,then debug the WinForms/11_Conversion/FromHTML demo)
2.Copy it's whole bin/debug file to the Live Server
3.Run the executable file(in the bin/debug folder you copied) on the Live Server
4.Check whether the result pdf document is same with the one generated on your localhost

Thanks in advance.
Sorry again.

BR
suvi
e-iceblue support team

Suvi.Wu

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:29 pm

I am having issues with the evaluation edition - where I see the header and footer does not format correctly - they squish on leftside or right side.

rkondala

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 am

Hi rkondala,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.

We've created a research on this problem, but we can't reproduce it. Could you please offer more informations(such as your original file, related code, your app's target framework version etc)to help us reproduce this problem? Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Sorry again.
Have a great day!

Kind Regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:00 pm

I have attached the image file for your reference.

I was trying to convert a word document to PDF which works fine but the headers and footers are not aligned properly or stays same as the word document.

Please see the attached image file...

rkondala

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 am

Hi rkondala,

Thanks for your feedback and the images, they help a lot.

We have tested the issue you reported(converting a word document with header to pdf) with the latest hotfix Spire.Doc v4.2.8, it works well. I also attached the project and the converted pdf file, please have a look. Would you please have a kind try with the hotfix? You can download the hotfix at http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now/4.2.8.html .

If you still have this problem, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Kind regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.PDF