Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:08 am

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day!

Can we ungroup a SmartArt Chart so that each node of SmartArt become individual shapes and then i can access each shape. I want to add Hyperlink on these individual shapes because we can not add hyperlinks directly to nodes of SmartArt object in Slide in PPT.

I need a VB.NET code to apply hyperlinks on SmaerArt Object or to ungroup SmartArt object and then access individual shapes to apply hyperlinks

Looking for a positive response. Thanks in Advance.
Thanks & Regards
Anil Kumar

anilbits001

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:19 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry at present our Spire.Presentation doesn't support ungrouping SmartArt shape. We will consider adding this feature into our further upgrade list with the ticket SPIREPPT-1049. If it can be achieved in the future, we will let you know.

As for adding hyperlinks to the SmartArt nodes that you mentioned in this post (How to add Hyperlink to a node of SmartArt in PPT), glad to tell that our Dev team has implemented this feature. Now it is under the testing phase, we will compile a hotfix for your if it passes the test.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:30 am

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for a quick response.

Waiting for hotfix with feature adding hyperlinks to a smartart node in slide. Please let me know once it will implemented .

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Kumar

anilbits001

Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 am

Hello,

Ok, once the hotfix is available, we will let you know ASAP.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Presentation