Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:41 am

]Before this, I made a file conversion to PDF (Microsoft Print to PDF) using Spire.XLS and also Spire.Doc.
Though, the conversion already succeed, the PDF content has Spire watermark. So, can you show me, how to make sure no watermark in the pdf file? [attachment=0]Capture.PNG[/attachment
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (2.56 KiB) Viewed 3734 times

anismohdsaid

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The version you were using is our commercial version which will generate the evaluation warning without applying a valid license. I have requested our sales team to send a temporary license (one month free) of Spire.Office to you via email, please apply the license (How to apply the license by license key) to remove the warning and evaluate our products better. If there is any question, just feel free o write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:35 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did we fix your issue?
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:13 am

anismohdsaid wrote:]Before this, I made a file conversion to PDF (Microsoft Print to PDF) using Spire.XLS and also Spire.Doc.
Though, the conversion already succeed, the PDF content has Spire watermark. So, can you show me, how to make sure no watermark in the pdf file? [attachment=0]Capture.PNG[/attachment

Dolly.14

Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:03 am

Hello Dolly,

Thanks for your post.
Did you want to request a temporary license here? If so, please tell us which component you are using. Then we will send you the corresponding temporary license via email.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS