Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:11 am

Hi Team,

Greeting of the day!

How can we increase the size of a SmartArt object in slide of PPT using Spire.Presentation?

I have used a Organization Chart content of SmartArt Object in a slide and added to many nodes within it thus the size of it decreased automatically.So, i need to increase it's width and match with exact size (width) of slide.
For Example:- Suppose, a slide width is around 11pt then i need to increase the same width of SmartArt object so it can be visual and in a presentable thing.
Please refer attachment for your reference.. I have added a SmartArt Object (Organization Chart) in slide 1. I need to increase size (width) of it.

Basically, I need a VB.NET code for below:
1. To increase/decrease size i.e. height and width of entire SmartArt Object in slide.
2. Increase/decrease height and width of nodes/boxes/shapes of a Organization Chart of SmartArt Object in slide.
3. Also, Need to adjust position i.e. Top, Left, Right of entire smartArt object in slide.

Thanks in advance. Looking for a positive responce.

Thanks & Regards
Anil Kumar

anilbits001

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:30 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that Spire.Presentation doesn't support to alter the height and width as well as the position of the entire SmartArt object now.
Sorry that Spire.Presentation doesn't support to alter the height and width of SmartArt node at present.

We will consider adding these new features into our upgrade plan. Once there is any progress, we will inform you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.Presentation