Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:59 am

I have excel and it contain shapes, but when i capture, result return image don't have anything shapes, what happen???????
I''ll attach file excel upload and image is returned,Please help!!!!!
Attachments
fileupload.zip
(131.9 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

thao.le

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:46 am

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:47 am

Dear Thao,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test with the latest version Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.1.22, I can convert your Excel file to image successfully. Attached is my resultant image. If you were using an old version, I would suggest that you give the latest one a try. If the issue still occurs after trying, please provide your system configuration (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) along with the region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) for further testing.
My testing code is given as follows, if your code is different from mine, please also share it with us.
Code: Select all
Workbook wb = new Workbook();
wb.LoadFromFile(@"Business Process  Flowchart Revenue and AR.xlsx");
Worksheet sheet = wb.Worksheets[0];
Image image=sheet.ToImage(1, 1, sheet.LastRow, sheet.LastColumn);
image.Save("result.png", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
Attachments
Result.zip
(75.88 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Last edited by Nina.Tang on Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nina.Tang

Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:58 pm

so how about FreeSpire version.And do result have a sentence "Evaluation Warning: The document was create with Spire.xls for Net" in top of image ,if i use lasted version ?
Thanks you so much

thao.le

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:38 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
The version I provided in previous post is our commercial version, which will produce the evaluation message without apply a valid license of Spire.XLS. Unfortunately, currently our latest free version (Free Spire.XLS for .NET Version:8.3) has a problem when converting your Excel to image. Sorry for the inconvenience. Since we don't update our free version regularly, I prefer to recommend that you keep using our commercial version, our sales team just sent you a one-month-free license via email to help remove the evaluation and better evaluate our commercial version. If there is any question, welcome to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:54 pm

i want to develop a test site that will capture image using webcam with one button click and save it.
i dont expect complete source code but if anyone can give me basic concept in detail to do this,it would be a great help for me.
Thanx in advance.
Anindya
https://www.sportzfuel.com/

FranksoiRm

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:16 am

Dear Anindya,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for late reply as weekend.
Our Spire.XLS supports converting Excel sheet to image directly, but we don't provide a method to capture image using webcam, which is not the category of our products and we don't have much knowledge about it, please look for the solution online. If you need other helps related to our products, just feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS