Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:39 pm

I have some svgs, example:
Code: Select all
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" version="1.1"  viewBox="0 0 180 70"><g><polygon points="0,0 145,0 180,35 145,70 0,70 35,35" stroke-width="1" stroke="currentColor" fill="none"></polygon></g></svg>

I want to insert into slide with specific
Code: Select all
width 360 , height 140
?
What will the Java codes be like ?

Best wishes

fluxaymlovey

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:56 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Sorry to tell that our Spire.Presentation doesn't support inserting SVG to ppt at present. However, we are considering adding this feature into our further upgrade list with the ticket SPIREPPT-1080. If there is any good news in the future, we will let you know.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:53 am

rachel.lei wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Sorry to tell that our Spire.Presentation doesn't support inserting SVG to ppt at present. However, we are considering adding this feature into our further upgrade list with the ticket SPIREPPT-1080. If there is any good news in the future, we will let you know.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

Is it be confirmed in any version?
It's very important for us.
Please do it ASAP

Best wishes

fluxaymlovey

Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:32 am

Hello,

Thanks for your following up.
I got news from our Dev team that this new feature is very difficult and complicated. It may take a long time to achieve it.
Anyway, once there is any update, we will inform you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Presentation