Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:30 am

Hi, I am currently using Spire.PDF v5.8.7, installed via NuGet, evaluation version.

May I know how the multiple images are presented if I convert a multi-page pdf? Do they stack as one page?

Thanks!

zephyrous21

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:01 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. This is Amber from E-iceblue support team.
Do you want to convert multiply images to a Pdf file or convert a multi-page Pdf file to images?

For case one, you could draw the images on Pdf pages one by one. The result Pdf will not be only one page.
For case two, our Spire.PDF converts one Pdf page to one image file. The result images won’t be just one page.

If you still have the issue, please describe your issue in detail and offer us your input file(if any) as well as the complete code you were using. You could upload them here or send us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:20 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How's your issue doing? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.PDF