Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:03 am

I need to take action when the user closes the excel file opened with Spire.XLS. How can I detect when the file is closed?

s.jacobs

Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us better understand your scenario, could you please offer the following message, thank for your assistance in advance.
1) The demo project that show the scenario you mentiond, you could upload your large file via Dropbox or OneDrive server, then share us with the download link.
2) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit).

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:14 am

1. Unfortunately, I don't have a demo project to upload. I want to know if this functionality is possible using Spire.XLS.
2. I am using Windows 10, 64-bit and developing in C# using .net framework 4.6.1

s.jacobs

Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:16 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please kindly notice that Spire.Xls is a absolute back-end development component and unable to fulfill the requirements you mentioned. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.XLS