Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:13 am

I am trying to use latest version and trying to read a xlsm file..getting error- invalid cell name. I am able to read the file with older version of Spire-FreeSpire.XLS.9.2.1

omkar_1213

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:19 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I made an initial test with Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.10.12 but didn't reproduce your issue. I firstly suggest you try to use the latest one which has more improvements than old versions.

If the issue still exists after trying, to help us investigate your issue accurately, please offer us the following information.
1. Your input Excel file(.xlsm).
2. The complete code you were using which could reproduce your issue directly.
You could upload them here or send us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:40 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How's your issue doing? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:52 pm

Hello, I'm getting the same error when I execute the command LoadFromFile,
Is it possible to have a more descritive feedback in order to understand which is the invalid cell that is causing the issue?
Thanks in advance.

andreoslancio

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:18 am

Hi andreoslancio,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry at present there is no more descriptive feedback to locate the invalid cell. As for your situation, I prefer to recommend that you test our latest Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.5.7 firstly, if the issue still exists after trying, please share us with your input Excel file as well as your full testing code to help further look into it. You could upload them here or send to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).

Best wishes,
Gina
E-iceblue support team

Gina.li

Return to Spire.XLS