If you have any complaints or suggestions about our service or products, please post them here. Your comments will help us to make continuous progress.

Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 am

Hello,

The new plugin for generating pdfs from html is not working .

/Tutorials/Spire.PDF/Spire.PDF-Program-Guide/Convert-HTML-to-PDF-with-New-Plugin.html

I downloaded the new plugin windows-x64.zip from the above URL based on my OS(Windows 10 64-bit OS) and placed the plugins folder into my class library(DLL) project bin folder.

After that I have referenced the class library(DLL)into my web app and I am getting the following below error . I have attached a sample screenshot of my class library (dll) project code,bin folder as well as my web app reference folder . Please find the screenshot and let me know if I missed anything and do the needful ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Error message:
The conversion provider cann't be found. Please make sure: 1. the folder "plugins" under the same folder of Spire.Pdf.dll 2. exists "plugins\HTMLConverter.dll" and other "plugins\*.dll"

JayanthiJaya

Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:35 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
By default, Visual Studio uses the 32 bit version of IIS Express. And you are using the x64-bit plugin, I suspect your problem should be caused by this.

Please try to enable the “Use the 64 bit version of IIS Express for web sites and projects” option by “Tools->Options->Projects and Solutions->Web projects”, as shown below. If there are still any questions, please feel free to contact us.
screenshot.png

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:20 am

Hello,

Thank you so much . Now its working fine after enabled the settings .

JayanthiJaya

Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:23 am

You are welcome.
If you encounter any issues related to our products in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Complaints & Suggestions