Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:39 pm

Hi,

I am new here in the forum and would like to greet everyone here.
Now to my problem.
I want read all text blocks in a pdf document with ther color attribute.
I use the _page.FindAllText() function to get a collection of all text blocks. That works fine. But in the General.Find.PdfTextFind object I can't find a color attribute.
Is there a other way to get die color attribute of a text block?

many thanks
Peter

BAULOG_GMBH

Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:19 am

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Are you want to get the background color of finding text block? If so, sorry that now our Spire.Pdf doesn’t support this function. However, I have logged it as a new feature into our product updating system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-3193, our development team will investigate and achieve it, once it is achieved, I’ll inform you in time.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:16 am

Hello Abel,

many thanks for your answer.

I mean the textcolor not the backcolor of the textblock.

best regards
Peter

BAULOG_GMBH

Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:23 am

Hello peter,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that I misunderstood your requirement. Now, the Spire.Pdf doesn’t get text color of finding text. However, I have logged it as a new feature into our product updating system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-2030, our development team will investigate and achieve it, once it is achieved, I’ll inform you in time.
If you have any issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.PDF