Spire.Email for .NET is a professional .NET Email library specially designed for developers to create, read and manipulate emails from any .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform with fast and high quality performance.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:33 am

Hi!

First, thanks for your support on my previously reported issue!

Now I discovered that it is not possible to generate an email with more than three (3) attachments, the result is always only including the first 3 attachments. No errors are given. Is this intentional, and if so, is there a way to override, or set the number of allowed attachments?

Also, I should mention that we too need support for inline images in mail body when extracting.

Regards,
/Petter

petterf

Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:33 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Firstly, I did notice that the result is always only including the first 3 attachments when generating an email with more than three attachments. This issue has been submitted to our Dev team for further investigating and fixing. Secondly, sorry that our Spire.Email doesn't support extracting inline images of mail body at present. We will consider adding the new feature in our future upgrade. Once there is any news of these two issues, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:59 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.
Kindly note that we just released Spire.Email Pack(hot fix) Version:3.2.0, which fixed the number issue of attachments. Please download it from the followings links and apply your license to have a test.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/email-for-net.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Email/
As for the new feature, our Dev team still investigate it, if it is available, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Email