Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:17 pm

We integrated the FreeSpire XLS .Netlibrary version 7.8.0.55040 and the FreeSpire PDF for .Net library version 3.2.52.56040 into my Project.
When we run the application the runtime throws some LoaderExceptions because of version conflicts.

Is there a package or a download for the free libraries where the versions of the libraries don't conflict? (License,Common,Pdf,Xls,Doc,Ppt)

Kind regards

rgoebbels

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:30 am

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using our components.
Sorry that at present Free Spire.XLS and Free Sprie.PDF don't work in the same .net project.
There is only one solution can make Spire.XLS and Spire.PDF work in the same .net project, which is to get the related dlls(Spire.license.dll, Spire.Common.dll, Spire.Pdf.dll, Spire.Xls.dll) from Spire.Office commercial version.
We offer 1-month free license for Spire.Office to you for evaluating. You could contact sales@e-iceblue.com to get a license file to remove the warning message.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu May 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi

Is it now possible to use Free Spire.XLS and Free Sprie.PDF within the same project?
What I would like to do is to read an Excel spreadsheet and then use that data to update a PDF.

Thanks

mongoose

Fri May 05, 2017 2:29 am

Dear mongoose,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Free Spire.XLS and Free Sprie.PDF cannot use in the same project yet. And the solution is using Spire.Office as Amy mentioned.
If you still have issues, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.XLS