Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi,

I have tried installing the FreeSpire.PDFViewer from NuGet and no matter which version I install, I always get the evaluation warning on text output.
"Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET."
From the website, it says that the Free Version should not include any warning messages.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Paul

p.latham

Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:03 am

Dear Pual,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, our free version is totally free without any warning message. Your warning--"The document was created with Spire.PDF for .Net." indicates that you were using the features of our Spire.PDF instead of Spire.PDFViewer. Spire.PDFViewer and Spire.PDF are two different products, the former is a control, mainly used to view Pdf documents. Please note that the Free Spire.PDFViewer does include Spire.Pdf.dll, which is paid rather than free. If you want to use the functions of both Spire.PDFViewer and Spire.PDF products, we suggest you download our Free Spire.Office, which contains all .NET APIs of Spire and all of them are free. In addition, did you get the warning message when extracting text from PDF page? If so, I'm sorry to tell you that the free Spire.PDF also has a warning message on extracted text, which is a known issue. This issue has been solved, once the new version of Free Spire.Office is released, we will send it to you. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Lynn
E-iceblue support team

lynn.zhang

Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:02 am

Hello Pual,

New version of Free Spire.PDF(Free Spire.PDF for .NET Version:6.10) has been released.
When new version of Free Spire.Office is released, we will inform you.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDFViewer