Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:24 pm

What are the legal and performance limitations in FreeSpire.office(using from nuget.org) as compared to paid one.
FreeSpire.office seems to fulfill my requirements. Do I still need to buy a license for deploying on multiple production servers?
What if I continue using FreeSpire on a production server.
Thank You

CJSharpCore

Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:46 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
If free version could meet your requirements, there is no need to buy a license of commercial version. You could deploy it on multiple production servers.
Note free version only has some limitations on functions(e.g. Free Spire.Doc is limited to 500 paragraphs and 25 tables. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing files. When converting word documents to PDF and XPS files, you can only get the first 3 page of PDF and XPS file), and we update it aperiodically. The new feature and hotfix will be included in commercial version firstly.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc