Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:56 am

In the Spire.Doc Overview it indicates
Free version is limited to 500 paragraphs and 25 tables. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing files. When converting word documents to PDF and XPS files, you can only get the first 3 page of PDF file.
What does it means?

Mahdi.ezz

Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
That means there will be exceptions when loading or creating a Word document whose content are more than 500 paragraphs or 25 tables. And when converting a Word document to PDF and XPS files, only the first 3 pages can be converted.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Is my answer helpful to you?
You feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:56 am

Hi Nina,

would you be kind enough to tell me what does how many words must contain in a single paragraph and what does 500 paragraphs mean?

Would you also be able to tell me what does 25 tables mean?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Bharath.

therealbharath

Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:22 am

Hi,

Thanks for your message.
There is no limitation for the words of a single paragraph. An exception message will be thrown If you load or create a Word document whose content are more than 500 paragraphs or 25 tables. To test without any limitation, you can upgrade to use our commercial version(Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:11.3.1), we are willing to provide a temporary (one month free) license to help you remove the warning message and evaluate our product better. If you need it, just feel free to write back.

Best Regards,
Herman
E-iceblue support team[/quote]

Herman.Yan

Return to Spire.Doc