Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:57 pm

I just started using the Free Spire.XLS dll for use with my WPF application and it is continually creating an extra worksheet with a Warning
I ensured I downloaded the Free version yet this is still happening.

Is there something else that needs to be done? I am referencing the following dlls
Spire.XLS.dll
Spire.License.dll

rsousawolfspeed.com

Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:09 am

Hello Rich Sousa,

Thanks for your message.
Our Free Spire.Xls will not create the warning sheet, you should be using our paid version(Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:12.6.1) which will generate the warning sheet without applying a valid license.
Since our Free version is limited to 5 sheets per workbook and 200 rows per sheet. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing XLS or PDF files. From Free Spire.XLS v7.8, there is no any limitation when loading and saving .xlsx file format. When converting Excel files to other formats, such as PDF/XPS/Images, you can only get the first 3 pages of PDF/XPS/Images. If your file exceeds the limitation, you can keep using our paid version. We are willing to provide a temporary license (one month free) to help you remove the warning message. If you need it, please feel free to let us know.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:32 am

I'm confused, are you saying that the Free Spire.Xls should NOT be creating the warning sheet? If so, why is the Free Spire.Xls dlls I downloaded from your site creating this sheet?

The free version is more than enough for our needs so we do not need to get the paid version at this time.

Can you please help point me to the correct Free SpireXls dlls that do not create the warning sheet.

Thanks

rsousawolfspeed.com

Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:36 am

Hello Rich Sousa,

Thanks for your feedback.
The correct latest Free version is Free Spire.XLS for .NET Version:12.2, you can download it from the following links.
Website MSI version:https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-free.html After you install it, you will find the corresponding dlls from Bin folder.
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/FreeSpire.XLS/12.2.0
Please first remove all current Spire dlls from your project and then reference the correct Free version dlls to test. If there is any other issues, just feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.XLS