Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:17 pm

I downloaded Spire.PDF by mistake to evaluate the product. Then I realized that I needed the Free Spire.PDF, so I uninstalled it and installed the Free Spire.PDF. However, it seems to not have recognized this because now I get this message when running it:

Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET.

How can I fix this?

mcourier

Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:08 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our Free version is totally free without evaluation message. You shoule be using our commercial Spire.PDF which will generate the warning if you don't apply a valid license. And I have noticed that you have received a temporary license from our websit. I would suggest that you download the latest Spire.PDF (Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:6.3.16) and apply your license by license key. If there is still any question, please provide your testing code for our further investigation, sharing a sample runable project woule be helpful.
How to apply license by license key

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF