Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:55 pm

I am trying to use the Free Presentation and Free Doc dlls. But they rely on different versions of the spire licensing dll and the spire pdf dll.

How do you get them to work in the same .net project?

I cannot find an update for the Free Presentation that references the same dll versions as the free Doc dll

ppdevs

Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 am

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using our components.
Sorry that at present Free Presentation and Free Doc don't work in the same .net project.
There is only one way to let Spire.Presentation and Spire.Doc work in the same .net project, which is to get the related dlls from Spire.Office commercial version.
We offer 1-month free license for Spire.Office to you for evaluating. You could contact sales@e-iceblue.com to get a license file to remove the warning message.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:36 am

Thanks

I have emailed them.

ppdevs

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:44 am

Hi,

Ok. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi Amy

I have tried twice to get the 1 month trial license but am getting no response from sales.

Can you help? I have a demo later today and one tomorrow and would love to remove the evaluation part from the demo.

ppdevs

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:27 am

Hi,

My sales team has sent the license to your e-mail(mark.shehan@pioneeringprogrammers.com) two times. We guess whether our e-mails with the license file were in your junk mail. Please check your junk mail to try to find it.
Our sales team just sent the license file again to your e-mail(mark.shehan.spire@pioneeringprogrammers.com), please check it.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:46 am

Hi Amy

I am not getting them in junk or hitting my server for some reason.

I have just emailed them with my gmail address. could you ask them to send it there please?

ppdevs

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:21 am

Hi,

Our sales team has sent the license file to your gmail address, please check it. Please tell us if you get it.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Presentation