Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:55 am

Hi E-IceBlue staff,

Thank you for your work and effort in making this a fantastic PDF converter that works even in Azure. I'm working on an Azure Function that takes in a DOC or DOCX file and convert it to PDF format for my organization's evaluation purposes.

Everything works very well so far except for one small issue that some pages that are formatted incorrectly when converted to PDF. I'm using the latest hotfix: Spire.Doc - 6.9.13.

I have tested the conversion using Microsoft Office "save-as" feature and it works without any formatting issues which leads me to believe the problem is the converter itself.

I've attached the files for you to check. Please remove them when you finish downloading.

Pages that have issues: 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23

Thank you.

hpillumina

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:03 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I have reproduced the issue and logged it in our bug tracking system. Once there's any update, I will inform you.
Since we are now having our Chinese National Day holiday from Oct.1st to Oct.7th GTM+8, we could not remove the files on the server side at this period of time. If it is an urgent case, I'm afraid you need to remove the files by yourself.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:28 am

Thank you for your reply. I have removed the files. Please let me know if you need them again.

Please contact me when this issue is remedied. Thank you.

hpillumina

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:16 am

Hi,

Do you have any updates regarding this issue?

hpillumina

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 am

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.
The issue has been resolved and it is under testing. Once the hotfix is available, I will inform you.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:13 am

Hi,

We are considering purchasing a Spire.Doc Pro License for one single Azure Function for internal use. Could you please verify if this is the license we want? Or do we have to purchase a Pro Edition Developer OEM Subscription which could be too high for us. Do you offer non-for-profit pricing?

hpillumina

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:50 am

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Spire.Doc.
Please note that only OEM subscription works for a cloud server. If there is only one developer who will use our Spire.Doc, then Spire.Doc Pro edition Developer OEM subscription works and we'd like to offer you 15% discount as a non-profit organization.
As for the previous issue you raised, we would try our best to provide the hotfix ASAP.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:20 am

We have moved onto integrating Flow & OneDrive to our Azure Function to handle all PDF conversion in our organization due to time & cost constraints.

Thank you very much for your help.

hpillumina

Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:43 am

Hi,

If you need helps in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for waiting.
Most of the issues have been resolved in the hotfix Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.11.2 except for the layout issue on page 18. The remained issue is so complex that our dev team needs more time for investigation and analysis. Once it is fixed, I will let you know.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.Doc