Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 pm

I have a template document, with header and footer. I believe the footer has the auto page numbering option on.
If i export the document as .doc, it's fine, but if save it as PDF, in the footer it will always be shown :

1>"1" "- Page 1 of 1 -" , including qoutes signs.

Can you reproduce this? Or should i send you the template?

catalin

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 am

Hi catalin,

Please send us the template and help us to understand your template document, so that we can fast reporduce this problem and quickly fix it for you.

Thank you.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Amy
e-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:14 am

I uploaded the template here, http://dl.transfer.ro/transfer_ro-17jul-21b4d80e86fd8.zip
because it wont let me upload it on the forum. It says something like: "The extension .doc is not allowed"

Anyway, at the conversion in PDF of this template, i have a few remarks:

1. At "Subtitle1", in the .doc document, there are two numbering bullets, which disappear at pdf conversion.
2. At "Subtitle2" and "Subtitle3", the text wont remain left aligned, but centered.
3. In footer, it appears this upseting 1>"1" "- Seite 1 von 1 -" (Seite means page).

catalin

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 am

Hi catalin,

As the issue you reported, we have created a research on it, but we need some more time to fix it. I can not provide you any reliable estimate regarding it's complexity. However, you will be surely informed once we fix it.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have a nice day! :)

Amy
e-iceblue support

amy.zhao

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 am

Hi catalin,

Thanks for you waiting.
We have fixed your problem. Please download spire.doc_hotfix_4.5.29 from the link http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/hot_fix/spire.doc_hotfix_4.5.29.zip.

Best regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team.

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDF